God Hath Done All Things Well (Music)
by Bryn Riplinger Shutt
Old Fashioned Songs the Old Fashioned Way
Bryn Riplinger Shutt (daughter of Gail Riplinger)
With a voice "like an angel" Bryn sings and writes songs of calming comfort, conviction, and praise to the Lord.
She was a contributing editor of the monumental book, In Awe of Thy Word.
This CD is a result of her burden to return godly Christian music to our homes and churches.
- This CD seeks a return to "Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord."
- There is NO heavy rhythm and overbearing harmony to distract from the ministering words of the "melody."
- The music on this CD is in a style meant to please "the Lord," not the world or the flesh.
- All songs use KJV words, phrases, and verses, instead of new version trends, like calling God, 'you,' instead of 'thee.'
We believe that you will be pleased with this first musical production from the Riplingers and AV Publications. This recording was made at "the most trusted name in conserative Christian music," Faith Music Missions, a ministry of the Boeke Road Baptist Church in Evansville, Indiana.
Many precious Christians who are going through severe trials in their lives have said that this recording has helped them so very much. So many call and say that they listen to it constantly because it helps them so much. The recording was preceeded by much prayer that it would be a true blessing.
Songs include the following:
- His Name Is Wonderful/There's Something About That Name
- On Jordan's Stormy Banks/Swing Low, Sweet Chariot/I'll Fly Away
- God Hath Done All Things Well by Bryn A. Riplinger
- Happy Am I
- There Is A Balm In Gilead
- Praise Him, Praise Him/Joyful, Joyful, We Adore Thee
- Fear Thou Not
- Happiness Is The Lord
- My Jesus, I Love Thee
- Brighten The Corner Where You Are
- Be Still, My Soul
- When At The Judgment Seat by Bryn A. Riplinger
- Seek Ye First /Take My Life And Let It Be/I Surrender All